Terms & Conditions
By using Infofree.com ‘Infofree’ you agree to the terms and conditions in this agreement. All Infofree subscribers are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
1. Permitted Uses and Restrictions
Infofree grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to our databases (“Data”) for the following permitted uses:
- You may not sell, license, dispense, or in any other way distribute any part of the Data to any third party.
- You agree to comply with all applicable federal, state, foreign and local statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to, the CAN-SPAM Act and the National Do Not Call Registry.
- Multiple instances of simultaneous usage from more than one location, or sharing your account, may result in the suspension or cancellation of your account. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your use of our service and to terminate this Agreement, without notice.
2. Limited Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
ALL DATA AND SERVICES PROVIDED ARE SOLD “AS IS.” NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE GIVEN HEREUNDER. Under no circumstances shall the maximum liability of Infofree or its affiliates exceed more than the amount paid by the customer.
Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be determined by mandatory arbitration in Omaha, Nebraska. This Agreement and the rights of the parties hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada.
3. Subscription and Billing
Term of the subscription (“Term”): All subscriptions are annual or monthly and include a 30-day money back guarantee. At the end of each month for monthly or 12 months for yearly, the subscription will automatically renew for another month (monthly) or year (yearly), unless you cancel 30 days prior to your renewal date.
Billing: You authorize the Company to charge your authorized payment method (the “Payment Method”) the monthly or yearly subscription fees plus a one-time set-up charge. Recurring payments will automatically be drafted from the account.
Infofree.com reserves the right to terminate your subscription if for any reason a Payment Method is cancelled, terminated or declined.
4. No Long-Term Contract, Cancel Anytime
To cancel your subscription, you have the following two options: 1. Call Customer Service at 877.448.0101 from 8am to 5pm Central Time. 2. Send a letter to: Infofree Cancellation Department P.O. Box 27757 Omaha, NE 68127 (include your first name, last name and username).
5. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Within the first 30 days of subscription start date: If you have not downloaded or printed any Data, you can request a full refund of your subscription.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee usable only once per person and/or company on your initial subscription.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.