Terms & Conditions
By using the infofree.com (“infofree” or “Company”) website (“Site”) you agree to the terms and conditions in this agreement.
infofree Subscribers. All new customers (“you”) are subject to these Terms & Conditions.
1. Permitted Uses; Restrictions
Infofree grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the business sales leads (“Data”) for the following permitted uses:
- You may not sell, license, dispense, or in any other way distribute any part of the Data to any third party, or use Data in establishing an individual’s credit worthiness or eligibility for credit, insurance or employment.
- You agree to comply with all applicable federal, state, foreign and local statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to the CAN-SPAM Act and the National Do Not Call Registry. You agree to all indemnification clauses stated in this agreement.
- Multiple instances of simultaneous usage from more than one location, or sharing your account, may result in the suspension or cancellation of your account. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your use of our service and to terminate this Agreement, without notice.
2. Limited Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
ALL DATA AND SERVICES PROVIDED ARE SOLD “AS IS.” NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE GIVEN HEREUNDER. Under no circumstances shall the maximum liability of infofree or its affiliates and data providers including Data Owners exceed more than one month of subscription charges paid by you hereunder.
3. Subscription and Billing
You authorize the Company to charge your authorized payment method (the “Payment Method”) the monthly subscription fee plus any applicable taxes and a one-time set-up charge (for new monthly subscriptions to infofree only). Recurring payments will automatically be drafted from the account as your subscription is active. We reserve the right to terminate your subscriber account if for any reason a Payment Method is cancelled, terminated or declined or if we believe a payment may be challenged or dishonored. You may cancel your subscription at any time.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless infofree and its affiliates and providers against any damage, loss or expense including attorneys’ fees in connection with any claim that arises from this Agreement, or the content or effects of any communication you distribute using the Data.
The Site and the information on it are the property of infofree and its affiliates. The unauthorized copying or dissemination of any infofree copyright, trademark, or service mark is prohibited by United States copyright law, trademark law and other intellectual property laws and conventions.
Company and you agree to submit any and all claims, demands, disputes, controversies, or causes of action, arising out of or relating to this Agreement, (Individually and collectively “Claims”), to binding arbitration before the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”).
5. Money Back Guarantee
The Money Back Guarantee is limited to the discretion of the Company and is not available for subscribers that have downloaded any amount of sales leads. Once your account is cancelled, all saved searches and sales leads, as well as any remaining credits, will be deleted and you will no longer have access to the account.
- Within the first 30 days of subscription start date:
If you have not downloaded any sales leads, you can receive a full refund for the first month of your subscription including your set-up charge.
- After the first 30 days of subscription start date:
If you have not downloaded any sales leads in the current month, you can cancel at any time and receive a full refund for the current month.
Yearly Subscribers are ineligible to receive any refunds.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
We may amend these terms and conditions by posting the revised terms on the company website. You are responsible and agree to check for any changes on each occasion before using the Site or any Data that we provide you.
Customers that became active subscribers before February 11, 2013, or “infofree Classic subscribers” may not download more than 10,000 sales leads in one 30-minute session. If exceeded, your account will be flagged and you must call infofree to seek approval, and you may be required to provide evidence of a legitimate business purpose.