*Please note that your computer must have Microsoft Windows Operating System 7, 8 or 8.1 installed to use Skype Click to Call.
1. Download and install Skype by going to http://www.skype.com/en/
2. Download and install the Skype Click to Call extension by going to http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/
3. Close and reopen your internet browser
4. Enable the Click to Call extension in your internet browser.
For Google Chrome, click the Customize and Control icon located top right-hand side of the browser window and select Settings. Select Extensions from the left-hand side menu of the Settings page and click on the Enable checkbox for Skype Click to Call.
For Mozilla Firefox, click the Open menu icon located top right-hand side of the browser window and select Add-ons. Select Extensions from the left-hand side menu of the Add-ons page and click the Enable button for Skype Click to Call.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer, it must be version 8 or above. Click the Tools icon located top right-hand side of the browser window and select Manage add-ons. Select Toolbars and Extensions under Add-on Types on the left-hand side. Select Skype Click to Call for Internet Explorer from the listed Add-ons and then click on the Enable button that appears in the lower right-hand corner. Click Close in the lower right-hand corner.
5. Purchase a Skype subscription. To call land line phone numbers you must have a subscription or Skype Credits. http://www.skype.com/en/offers/skype-credit/?intcmp=CS-Upsell-FA801-1
Posted in: CRM101